This ITIL Foundation course will enable you to:
– Understand the key concepts of service management
– Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organisation adopt and adapt service management
– Understand the four dimensions of service management
– Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
– Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
– Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices
– Understand 7 ITIL practices
This ITIL® 4 Foundation course is designed to give delegates a comprehensive understanding of the ITIL® framework and its role in modern ITSM.
Certification / Exam
This course provides the background knowledge for the related certification exam (which learners must pass in order to achieve the formal Certification). The cost of the exam is included in the course price.
Following enrolment, the learner details (name, email, organisation) are forwaded to the course publisher to add to their approved candidates list. The learner may subsequently book their exam (see below for details of the booking process).
– Key Concepts of Service Management
– The Four Dimensions of Service Management
– The ITIL® Service Value System
– The ITIL® Guiding Principles
– The Service Value Chain
– General Management Practices
– Service Management Principles
– Technical Management Principles
ITIL®4 Foundation is suitable for:
Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
Those who want to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management
IT professionals or others working within an organisation that has adopted ITIL.
Exam Booking and Format:
To book the online exam, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before the end date of your course. Please provide your name, email, course name and course end date. You will then be contacted with the relevant information. Please note that there is a £25+ VAT fee for exam cancellation or rescheduling.
40 questions per paper
26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
60 minutes duration