What is privacy information management and ISO/IEC 27701?
ISO/IEC 27701 is a privacy extension to ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management and ISO/IEC 27002 Security Controls. An international management system standard, it provides guidance on the protection of privacy, including how organisations should manage personal information, and assists in demonstrating compliance with privacy regulations around the world.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27701:
- Builds trust in managing personal information
- Facilities effective business agreements
- Supports compliance with privacy regulations
- Provides transparency between stakeholders
- Clarifies roles and responsibilities
- Reduces complexity by integrating with the leading information security standard ISO/IEC 27001.
There are no reviews yet.