About the course:
MSP® – Managing Successful Programmes creates a structured framework for organizations of all sizes and from all sectors to improve practices, offer better services and more effectively prepare for the future.
It is a best practice guide that provides and maintains a strategic view over the set of projects, aligning and co-ordinating them within a programme of business change in support of specific business strategies.
MSP® Passport is an accredited eLearning package for MSP® – Managing Successful Programmes. It covers the syllabus and competencies for both Foundation as well as Practitioner level study and qualification. SPOCE’s self-study aims to provide you with a straight forward route to becoming a fully certificated Registered Practitioner in your own time and at your own pace.
– Provide Delegates with an understanding of the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to programme management
– Apply the principles of MSP® to a programme within a work environment
– Operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured programme and project management environment
– Enable delegates to understand the MSP® framework to be prepared to sit the APM Group MSP® Foundation and Practitioner exams.
Success in the Foundation & Practitioner Exams provides candidates with the pre-requisites required to sit the MSP® Advanced Practitioner exam (separate course).
Any organisation or individual seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing its programmes. The course is suitable for programme managers, experienced project managers, programme support team members and senior managers from any discipline.
– Can be used in harmony with other Best Management Practice guidance, such as PRINCE2® and M_o_R® and any international or internal organizational standards
– Highly suitable for business transformation and political/societal change
– Accommodates high levels of complexity, ambiguity and risk
– MSP Principles can be applied to any change, whatever level of its focus, or nature of outcomes
– Programmes are always planned and managed with an end in mind.
12 modules with associated interactive and video presented lessons
Notes to support each lesson and references to the MSP® Manual
Module level exam simulation directly aligned to the MSP® Syllabus
Online support, forums, chat and progress reports
MSP® Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations
Interactive exercises to consolidate the learning
Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the “Objective Testing” Practitioner exam.
– Getting Started
– Introduction to MSP
– Organization and Programme Office
– Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement
– Benefits Management
– Blueprint Design and Delivery
– Planning and Control
– The Business Case
– Risk and Issue Management
– Quality and Assurance Management
– Transformational Flow
– Examination Approaches
All modules include:
· Interactive Tasks
· Visualisation Mind Maps
· Foundation & Practitioner Exam Simulations
Foundation: 1 hour, closed book, 75 multiple-choice questions.
Practitioner: 2½ hours, open book (MSP® manual only), 8 scenario- based objective test questions.
Passing the exams will give you internationally recognised professional qualifications.
How do I book my exams?
To book the online exam, please contact ExamAdmin@spoce.com before the end date of your course. Exams must be taken before your course expires. Please provide your name, email, course name and course end date. You will then be contacted with the relevant information. Exams are provided online using a remote proctoring system.