Why you should take Privacy Program Management TrainingBusiness functions such as marketing, finance, human resources and customer service have privacy responsibilities that can expose their organisations to financial loss and damage to reputation. IAPP Privacy Program Management Training, the training aligned with ANSI/ISO-accredited CIPM certification, gives professionals the skills to operationalise privacy and minimise risks to reputation from improper handling of personal data.
Who should trainProfessionals responsible for integrating privacy requirements into day-to-day operations and those who are pursuing CIPM certification.
What you will learnCIPM training teaches a process for conceptualising, designing, building and operating a data privacy management program. The curriculum, available in French, German and English, includes creating a company vision, structuring data protection teams, developing and implementing system frameworks, and measuring performance.
- Identify privacy program manager responsibilities.
- Manage risk throughout the data lifecycle.
- Create a program framework.
- Evaluate privacy technology vendors.
- Understand governance, risk management, auditing, and compliance.
- Comprehend key global privacy and data protection laws, regulations and standards.
- Comply with cross-border data transfer regulations.
- Respond to data subject requests.
- Map and Inventory data.
- Use Privacy Impact Assessments and Data Protection Impact Assessments.
- Accommodate privacy-related HR concerns.
- Develop policies for privacy, information security, acceptable use, data retention and destruction.
- Understand the benefits inherent in proper privacy training.
- Establish privacy training and awareness programs.
- Implement and evaluate security, access and technical privacy controls.
- Adopt privacy by design practices.
- Distinguish security incidents from breaches.
- Detect, investigate, report on and recover from data privacy breaches.
- Know your audience.
- Analyse four types of metrics.
- Audit a privacy program in five phases.
There are no reviews yet.