WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE
Note: Please allow up to 72 hours for processing of bundle products
- Privacy Program Management online training.
- CIPM certification exam.
- Sample questions.
- Privacy Program Management: Tools for Managing Privacy Within Your Organization, Third Edition (electronic copy).
- One-year complimentary IAPP membership.
WHAT IS NEW
The Privacy Program Management training was recently updated to align content with changes to the body of knowledge for the CIPM exam.
This training now includes a supplemental module titled “How to Prepare for Certification,” which highlights how to get the most out of your training and build a successful exam study plan.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The IAPP’s Privacy Program Management training covers privacy program governance and the skills necessary to establish, manage and maintain a privacy program across all stages of its operational life cycle.
Chock-full of rich imagery, video and text, the training is an engaging, self-paced course. It incorporates IAPP faculty video clips, engaging interactions and review questions to guide you through privacy program management in a thorough, easy-to-follow format.
The training comprises 10 modules with an approximate run time of 10 hours (about one hour per module).
The course offers learners an opportunity to learn about critical privacy concepts that are also integral to the CIPM exam. It is not purely a “test prep” course, nor does taking the training guarantee you will pass your exam.
It is appropriate for professionals who plan to certify and those who want to deepen their privacy knowledge.
Give yourself the best chance of passing the exam by studying for at least 30 hours and reviewing the additional free resources found here.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Access to interactive online training and full transcripts that you can review at your own pace with an internet connection.
- Review questions to check your mastery of the subject matter.
- Video clips of IAPP faculty describing and applying key course concepts.
- Course textbook: Privacy Program Management: Tools for Managing Privacy Within Your Organization, Third Edition (electronic copy; immediately accessible through your MyIAPP portal).
- CIPM sample questions (immediately accessible through your MyIAPP portal).
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY:
- Instruction based on the body of knowledge for the globally recognized Certified Information Privacy Professional/Management (CIPM) credential.
- Sought-after skills you can start applying right away.
- Know-how you need to advance your career.
WHAT YOU NEED (SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS)
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11 or later, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version) or Firefox (latest version).
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), or Firefox (latest version).
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 8.1.2 or later or Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later.
ONLINE TRAININGS UPDATES AND ACCESS
The IAPP updates online trainings 1-2 times a year to ensure any revisions to the certification Body of Knowledge are adequately addressed. These updates are automatically integrated into your product and do not require an additional purchase.
Approximately every 3-5 years—or when a major new privacy regulation or development has occurred—an online training will be overhauled and re-released. Users will need to purchase the newest version of the training to access the most current content. If you have purchased a training in the six months prior to a new version release, you will receive the new version free of charge. The IAPP cannot guarantee indefinite access to online trainings, especially if a previous version of a training that has since been overhauled can no longer be maintained from a technical perspective (for example, trainings created prior to 2016 using now-retired Flash Player functionality). For questions, please contact us.